If you wish to import a wireless product or possess one, you need to apply for the non-network licenses. If you get these licenses, it would mean getting the the authorization to sell, purchase and import of certain telecom products.
The demand non-network licenses have seen a rise courtesy of the rise of telecommunication sector in India.
In this article, we are putting five of these licenses into your crosshairs. They are the foundations on which India’s wireless sector is thriving upon. Understand them thoroughly if you want to dive into the wireless business in India.
Aeronautic Mobile Station
Aeronautic Mobile Services are of six categories, with each of them highlighting the specific domains of the aeronautical sector:
- Remote services cover communication related to safety and regularity of flights
- Operational-R services cover the communications related to flight coordination outside national and international civil air routes.
- Aeronautical mobile satellite services where the mobile earth stations are located onboard a survival craft stations, aircraft and emergency positions. Read More: Nidhi Company Registration
- Aeronautical Mobile satellite – R service are reserved for communications related to safety and regularity of flights
- Aeronautical mobile satellite – OR services is for communications related to flight coordination outside international and national civil air routes.
Dealer Possession License
Dealer possession license is the authorization for a dealer to possess wireless products after importing them. Wireless Planning and Coordination wing issues them to dealers on the condition that they only partake in selling or leasing the wireless products to those with the non-Dealer possession license
Non-dealer possession License
Non Dealer possession license is another variant of the Dealer Possession License. It’s for service providers that use nuanced telecommunication equipment to provide telecom services to their subscribers. For instance, the Local cable operators come under this category.
If an applicant seek to import certain telecommunication product for the purpose of demonstration and exhibition, he needs to obtain the Demonstration License.
Pumabet Güncel Giriş
Getting Demonstration license grants access to the applicant so that that he can import the telecommunication product for demonstration.
Before they can be imported, they have to be properly assessed and duly tested by the Wireless Planning and Coordination. These certifications thus come under the umbrella term of import licenses.
Procedure to obtain Non-network license in India
Certain semantic distinctions aside, the application procedure for the Non-network license remain the same. They entail the following points:
Document furnishing for non-network license
Following are the documents that are commonly required for all types of non-network certificates:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Article of association
- Technical specification of the telecommunication product
- Manufacturing license of the product
- Product’s independent RF test report
Application filing: File the online application form. Depending upon the type of Non-network registration, there is a chance that applicant would need to submit the physical copies of the documents to the WPC department.
Application assessment: WPC will assess the application after receiving it from the applicant. After the initial assessment, it will conduct an in-house testing of the telecommunication product
Grant of Non-network license
If the Department of Telecommunication is satisfied with the application of the applicant, it will issue the Non-network license as per the applicant’s request. Other Useful Content: Legal Metrology Consultants In Delhi
Here is a list of top 5 non-network license in India. To know more about them or if you seek help acquiring these non-network certificates, consult with Registrationwala.