“Usability rules the internet. Simply put, if a customer can’t find a product, they won’t buy it,” says Jakob Nielsen, the acknowledged guru of web usability. This suggests that software based on an open-source platform makes a big difference. Recently, Drupal has become synonymous with increasingly user-friendly and dynamic websites. Offering users greater flexibility to edit, share and distribute content, Drupal development has become one of the most powerful and widely used content management systems (CMS) for developing dynamic websites.
To understand how Drupal takes the user experience factor to the next level, we need to understand some of its benefits. With over 10 years of development experience and the support of over 600,000 developers, Drupal has certainly carved a niche for itself in the CMS field. Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of developing and hosting websites on Drupal.
Benefits of Drupal website
– Drupal developers can expertly customize the “theme” functionality to present the company’s offerings in an interactive and very user-friendly environment.
– Drupal developers can skillfully leverage third-party API support.
– Also Drupal developers can successfully create websites that can be easily viewed from iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile devices.
– Drupal developers can easily use the tools and set up a new website without starting from scratch.
Usability and popularity of Drupal
Some of the popular websites built on Drupal CMS, such as the White House, The Economist, Examiner, Symantec Connect, Fast Company, New York Observer, The Pulitzer Prizes, and Warner Brothers Records, are a testament to the high level of usability and popularity of Drupal. Drupal, as a CMS, has a number of features that not only allow websites to evolve, but also make them more functional.
Some of these features include:
– Improved performance
– Extensible modular code
– Easy integration with other applications
– Search engine friendly
– Security compliant
– Resources for training and support
– It is important to hire Drupal developers to provide the following services:
– CMS development and customization
– Extension development
– Template design and development
– Drupal theming
– Content management system maintenance
– Application development
Drupal developers have some special skills. Since Drupal is compatible with various frameworks such as JAVA, PHP, AJAX, FLASH, and Flex, it is important that Drupal developers have extensive community support to continually share their knowledge and improve their skills.
Wondering how to hire Drupal developers?
Here are some important points about the skills required.
– To hire Drupal developers, it is important that the developer knows how to search and install modules. To meet the project requirements.
– When hiring Drupal developers, it is important to know if the developer knows how to configure basic modules and basic settings to make the website work.
– When hiring Drupal programmers, it is important to check if the developer knows how to use the Drush team tool.
– And when hiring Drupal programmers, you need to make sure that the developer has extensive experience in customizing forms, core, and themes. Without modifying core files with template.php and custom modules.
– When hiring Drupal programmers, you need to make sure that the developer has extensive experience with the community and has a good understanding of naming conventions and the CVS system.
For more details regarding Drupal development services, please visit: Web Development Company in Lahore